Stockpot - 26CM
Stockpot - 26CM
- Ideal for simmering and boiling pasta, stocks, soups and minestrone
- Crafted in solid copper for superior heat conductivity and lined in stainless steel
- Hammered for increased strength and lasting beauty
- Crowned with a silver plated finial in the shape of a pepper, cucumber and bean
- Made in Italy
Use & Care
Use & Care
Learn more about this Ruffoni
Crafted in solid copper for superior heat conductivity, hammered by our master artisans for increased strength and lasting beauty and internally lined with practical, easy-to-care-for stainless steel. The stainless steel handles are decorated with delicate leaves and the copper clad lid is enriched with a pepper, cucumber and bean-shaped finial, hand cast in solid bronze and silver plated.
A timeless piece that will transition seamlessly between stove, oven and table, and can be proudly displayed to adorn any kitchen when not in use.
Made in Italy.
The Opus Cupra collection
Opus Cupra takes its name from the copper that forms its body, which is merged with the stainless steel of its interior lining and handles, and the silver on its decorated finials. From the union of different metals, comes superior cooking performance paired with unmatched elegance in the kitchen and at the dining table:
- Thick copper cookware for great thermal conductivity, to ensure great control while cooking
- Internally coated with practical, easy-to-clean and scratch-resistant stainless steel
- Hammered by our master coppersmiths for increased strength and lasting beauty
- Stainless steel handles are decorated with delicate leaves and attached with durable stainless steel rivets
- Solid copper clad lids are enriched with finials in exquisite shapes of fruits and vegetables, hand cast in solid bronze and silver plated by our partner silversmiths
- Heirloom quality items, worthy of being handed down through generations
- Suitable for all hob tops excluding induction and oven-safe up to 450°F
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Italy
Getting the most out of your Ruffoni Stockpot
Stockpots are approximately as tall as they are wide: a clever proportion that maximizes their capacity, meaning you can cook plenty of food at once.
Fill with water and any veggies found wondering at the back of the fridge for a light and tasty homemade vegetable stock, or add meat and bones for delicious homemade stock which can be used in any number of dishes (our favorite: risotto!). Alternatively, make a flavor base with soffritto, then layer on your favorite seasonal vegetables and simmer gently for endless soup options, nourishing and satisfying. The stockpot can also be used to gently simmer grains or prepare oatmeal for breakfast, or take a page out of all nonnas' book and mix vegetables, legumes and short pasta for a nourishing minestrone that the whole family will enjoy.
Bring directly to the table to keep your soup warm until serving and elevate any simple supper to special occasion. Store your stockpot right on the stovetop or on a display shelf when not in use to enjoy its warm shine every time you walk into your kitchen.
Taking care of your Ruffoni the right way
Recommended for use on gas stovetops, open flames (wood, charcoal, barbecue) and in the oven - electric cooktops also possible. Use a burner that is similar in diameter to the cookware, never heat the pot empty and do not exceed 230 C (450 F). To avoid scratching or dulling the polished surface, do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools, corrosive detergents and metal scouring pads.
Washing and Polishing
Hand-wash with a soft sponge and mild detergent, and dry immediately with a soft cloth.With use, copper develops a rich patina over time that many love and cherish. To restore a polished shine, use a good copper polish (like Ruffoni Cleaner) or salt with lemon juice/vinegar.
The silver-plated finial will naturally tarnish over time: use a silver-polishing cloth to restore its shine, or to polish more thoroughly remove from the lid by twisting the special screw - rotate the screw, not the finial, to prevent damage to the lid. Always hand-wash as dishwasher use would accelerate the silver tarnishing.