Thanksgiving is not an Italian holiday, but it's one of our favorites for what it celebrates: gratitude.
We firmly believe that, even in challenging times, there's always something to be thankful for – and what better way to celebrate than by gathering around the table with our friends and family, all while savoring delicious food?
To celebrate Thanksgiving properly, we asked one of our American Chef friends for his ideal Thanksgiving menu. He packed a list with half a dozen ideas that you can either follow along as a whole, or mix and match with your family Holiday staples.
Whether you're seeking the best way to prepare and serve a Thanksgiving turkey or wondering about the most popular Thanksgiving side dishes, we have got you covered. Chef Owen Wyatt's ultimate Thanksgiving dinner selection includes something for everyone, and will help you enjoy the day free from any kitchen-related stress.
The ultimate Thanksgiving recipe list – A feast for your Holiday table:
• Thanksgiving Turkey: Chef's Tips for Perfect Roasting
• Turkey Gravy: A silky, flavorful must-have
• Tangy Orange Bourbon Cranberry Sauce: elevate your Holiday meal
• Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots: A vegetarian-friendly Thanksgiving side dish for all palates
• Balsamic-Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Parmesan: A flavorful twist on a Thanksgiving classic
• Creamy Mashed Potatoes: whipped to perfection for your Thanksgiving feast