When it comes to Christmas, traditions vary from country to country, region to region and even from family to family.
Do you celebrate with a Christmas Eve dinner or focus on Christmas lunch? Will you host an Italian-American Feast of the Seven Fishes or prepare traditional Piemontese Three-Roast ravioli? Are you thinking of roasting turkey, prime rib, Cornish hen, or ham?
Whatever the meal, it will be special if prepared with love and shared with your family and loved ones. Because meals that are shared bring more than just a full belly.
In this article we have collected some of our favorite recipes for the Holiday table, developed and shared over the years by our Chef friends. Have fun following them as a whole, or mix and match them with your family's holiday staples!
The ultimate festive recipe list
• Roasted Lamb with Herb Crust: an alternative centerpiece for your Holiday table
• Braised Fennels: a simple, vegetarian recipe from the Italian tradition
• Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots: A vegetarian-friendly side dish for all palates
• Balsamic-Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Parmesan: A flavorful twist on a Holiday classic
• Creamy Mashed Potatoes: whipped to perfection for your Holiday table