Oval Bucket - 34CM
- Ideal for keeping bottles of wine and Champagne cool during aperitivo, poolside lunches and dinner parties
- Crafted in solid copper and tin lined by hand
- Riveted solid bronze handles and decorative grape medallion
- Hammered for increased strength and lasting beauty
- Made in Italy
Becoming familiar with your new ruffoni
A real party-goer, this beautiful wine bucket is a precious addition to any Ruffoni collection. It is ideally sized to keep three or four bottles cool at the same time, and made even more special by the addition of a bronze medallion in the shape of a bunch of grapes.
A timeless piece that will be a conversation starter during any long aperitivo, special dinner, or poolside party, and will effortlessly decorate a dining table or sideboard when not in use.
Crafted in solid copper, hammered for increased strength and lasting beauty and lined by hand with pure non-reactive tin.
The riveted handles and grape medallion are cast in bronze.
Made in Italy.
Diameter: 34 cm Height: 21 cm Cookware: solid, hammered copper Lining: high purity tin, applied by hand over fire Handles material: solid bronze
Made in Italy
Use and Care For The Historia Collection
Taking care of your Ruffoni the right way
Recommended for use on gas stovetops, open flames (wood, charcoal, barbecue) and in the oven - electric cooktops also possible.
Never heat the pot empty and do not exceed 220 C (430 F). Bronze handles will get hot: always use pot holders while cooking.
Use wood or plastic tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
Washing & Polishing
Hand-wash with a soft sponge and mild detergent, and dry immediately with a soft cloth.
With use, copper develops a rich patina over time that many love and cherish. To restore a polished shine, use a good copper polish (like Ruffoni Cleaner) or salt with lemon juice/vinegar.
Tin will naturally discolor over time, but remain equally effective. Depending on use, the tin lining may eventually wear off and require retinning. Prolong the tin lining's life by not scratching it with metal tools, never overheating the cookware, and limiting the use of acidic ingredients.
A Timeless Classic
The Historia Collection
Historia, meaning 'history' in Latin, is perhaps Ruffoni's most iconic collection. Each shape has been created by our master coppersmiths in the same way as cooking vessels were manufactured in royal castles and palaces upon the request of court cooks. Truly a celebration of our shared culinary history, with this collection we relive centuries of tradition and honor exquisite craftmanship:
- Each item is skillfully crafted from a single sheet of copper for maximum heat conductivity and superior temperature control
- Hammered by our master coppersmiths to ensure increased stregth and lasting beauty
- Internally lined by hand over fire with the purest, durable nonreactive tin so naturally low-stick
- Bronze handles are individually cast and attached with durable stainless steel rivets
- Handles and lids are enriched with finials in exquisite shapes such as acorns, artichokes, vegetables and animals to bring warmth and elegance to any table
- Heirloom quality items, worthy of being handed down through generations
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Italy