Steamer - 20CM
- Ideal for steam cooking healthy vegetables, fish and meats or to have fun experimenting with baos, gyozas and dumplings
- Crafted in best-in-class stainless steel
- Suitable for Opus Prima, Opus Cupra, Symphonia Prima, and Symphonia Cupra soup pots
Becoming familiar with your new ruffoni
Italy is well known for hearty dishes, fried and sauteéd, but steam cooking is also popular nowadays to preserve foods’ nutritional properties and minimize the use of added fats. Choose the steamer insert for light and healthy fish, meats, and vegetable sides. Our tip? Consider using a vegetable broth, chicken stock, or infused water as your steaming liquid to add a delicate additional flavor note as the food steams!
Want to experiment with baos, gyozas and dumplings? Just rub the steamer with a thin layer of oil, set the timer and relax. Sometimes the most enjoyable recipes are also the simplest!
Entirely made of quality stainless steel, it is suitable for our Opus Prima, Opus Cupra, Symphonia Prima, and Symphonia Cupra soup pots, and can be safely washed in the dishwasher.
Diameter: 20 cm Height: 11 cm Material: stainless steelHandles: stainless steel
SKU: 99353/Y11 Handwashing recommended
ALLIES SMALL AND LARGE FOR ALL COOKING ADVENTURES
The Ruffoni Accessories
Pots and pans might be the kitchen’s main stars, but accessories and specialty pieces play a crucial supporting role. Some, such as the pasta insert and the warming stand are born as additions to main pieces and allow discerning home chefs to get even more use and enjoyment out of their collections. Others, like our jars and olivewood tools, don't need anything else: a lovely gift idea for a Ruffoni lover but also an elegant collection starter, suitable for anyone. Finally, some specialty items like the zabaglione bowl and jam pot honor antique confectionery traditions that rely on copper’s fantastic thermal and chemical properties in the making of caramel, jams and preserves, whisking egg whites and creating zabaglione.
- Made of conductive solid copper, resistant stainless steel, clear glass and olive wood
- Heirloom quality items, worthy of being handed down through generations
- Recommended for cooking, gifting, and for a stunning presentation at the table
- Lifetime Warranty