Open Wok - 30CM
- Ideal for sautéing, deep frying and stir frying
- Crafted in tri-ply clad stainless steel: induction compatible, practical and super conductive
- Hammered for increased strenght and lasting beauty
- Made in Italy
Becoming familiar with your new ruffoni
The wide, rounded bottom and the tall sides of the Wok serve a specific purpose: while the core heats up quickly, the sides create a heat gradient that'll help you in a lot of preparations. Our Open Wok features a long stick handle, for tossing and flipping. Ideal for experimenting with delicious Asian recipes, from stir-fries loaded with veggies to spicy garlic noodles and fried rice, it will prove its worth with the most traditional Italian dish: pasta. The italian name of the Wok is in fact "salta-pasta" (lit. "pasta-jumper"), a name that evokes the tossing movement required to perfectly mix the pasta with the sauce!
Made with best-in-class clad stainless steel: a thick core of super conductive aluminum alloy guarantees great responsiveness, ensuring food will not burn or overcook. The inside is lined in stainless steel, practical and easy to clean, whilst the external stainless steel layer is induction-ready and hammered by our master artisans to ensure lasting beauty. A little bit lighter than the others pieces of the collection, this handy Wok is the perfect starting point for your Opus Prima journey.
Made in Italy.
Diameter: 30 cm Height: 8,5 cm Capacity: 4 lt Cookware: clad stainless steel with alluminium alloy core Lining: stainless steel Handles: stainless steel
Lid: not included Oven-safe: yes, up to 260° C Stovetop: all - including inductionSKU: 99272/OPB3008Y Handwashing recommended
Made in Italy
Use and care for the Opus Prima Collection
TAKING CARE OF YOUR RUFFONI THE RIGHT WAY
Recommended for use on all stovetops, including induction. Use a burner that is similar in diameter to the cookware, never heat the pot empty and do not exceed 230 C (450 F). To avoid scratching or dulling the polished surface, do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools, corrosive detergents and metal scouring pads.
Dishwasher use is possible but not recommended to preserve brilliance and prevent rim corrosion from harsh detergents.
The silver-plated finial will naturally tarnish over time: use a silver-polishing cloth to restore its shine, or to polish more thoroughly remove from the lid by twisting the special screw - rotate the screw, not the finial, to prevent damage to the lid. Always hand-wash as dishwasher use would accelerate the silver tarnishing.
PRACTICALITY MEETS ITALIAN ELEGANCE
THE OPUS PRIMA COLLECTION
Prima, meaning “first” in Latin, is the first collection in the world to bring the traditional copper hammering to clad stainless steel – a material appreciated by chefs and home cooks for its fast and uniform heat distribution, and its practical, induction-suitable and easy-to-clean surface. In this Collection, functionality meets Italian flair – hammered by our master coppersmiths in true Ruffoni tradition and mirror polished, the Opus Prima collection features silver plated finials that celebrate our shared culinary history and traditions.
- Thick core of super conductive aluminum for optimal responsiveness: food will not burn or overcook
- Internally and externally coated in mirror-polished stainless steel: practical, scratch-resistant, easy-to-clean and induction-capable
- Hammered by our master coppersmiths to ensure lasting beauty
- Handles and lids are enriched with finials in exquisite shapes such as acorns, artichokes, vegetables and animals to bring warmth and elegance to any table
- Knobs are cast in solid bronze and silver plated by our partner silversmiths in Milan
- Suitable for all hob tops, including induction, and oven-safe up to 450°F
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Italy