Becoming familiar with your new ruffoni
- Please note that the price indicated is in Euros
- The price indicated includes shipping to the contiguous 48 US states. Shipping to other addresses will need to be quoted
- Due to high transport costs, we aren't able to ship orders under EUR 150 at this time. Items below EUR 150 can still be shipped as part of a larger order
- If you submit an order, we will send you a payment request from PayPal, which will contain a secure link to pay. You do not need a PayPal account to use this, you can "checkout as Guest" and use any credit or debit card of your choice
- Occasionally, customs authorities might stop a shipment and request the receiver to pay import duties. We have heard of this happening only a few times and in moderate amounts from our customers so far, but we aren't able to predict if this will happen, and if so, in what amount. Custom duties may vary between countries and states and are the responsibility of the receiver
- After receiving payment, we will normally ship your order within approx 1 working week, and expect it to take approx 1 week in transport, although delays are possible. If an item is not in stock and/or we expect significant delays in shipping, we'll write to let you know before proceeding!
- Orders placed directly from the workshop are non returnable. Of course, we always guarantee the quality of our products, so in the rare instance that you receive a damaged item, please let us know and we'll make it right!
IDEAS FOR USE
GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR RUFFONI SET
The ideal cookware set contains everything you need, and nothing you don't. Our 5-7 piece sets include all the essentials to start crafting delicious everyday meals in Ruffoni. They will be a treasured special gift for a wedding, birthday, or anniversary, or the perfect way to start your own Ruffoni collection.
We include a braiser because it's one of our favorite and most versatile cookware pieces. Use on the stove for a large batch of creamy risotto, or to gently simmer pasta sauces, then toss in the pasta to serve. Use directly in the oven for casseroles and pasta bakes. Or brown vegetables and sear meats and poultry on the stove, then finish into brasati, stews or roasts in the oven. Bring to the table and gather around with family and friends for beautiful family-style dining.
A small saucepan is also an essential ally in the kitchen. Boil peas and other vegetables, gently cook rice and grains, or even re-heat leftovers. Thanks to the great heat conductivity of all Ruffoni pieces, your saucepan will be perfect for simmering velvety sauces, gravies and reductions.
The frying pan is a practical kitchen workhorse that you will find yourself using throughout the day. Whether shallow-frying potatoes or sautéing vegetables and sides, browning proteins or cooking the perfect pancakes, the frying pan will always be in your hand, and hang beautifully on display when not in use. Remember that copper cookware shouldn't be pre-heated, and use a little oil or butter to prevent sticking.
Lastly, larger sets contain the soup pot: prepare homemade chicken stock, boil pasta for up to 4 people, or simmer tasty and healthy soups and minestrone.
Looking to expand your set for even more cooking possibilities? Our most popular additions are the chef pan, stockpot, and roaster.
Use and care for the Opus Prima Collection
TAKING CARE OF YOUR RUFFONI THE RIGHT WAY
Recommended for use on all stovetops, including induction. Use a burner that is similar in diameter to the cookware, never heat the pot empty and do not exceed 230 C (450 F). To avoid scratching or dulling the polished surface, do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools, corrosive detergents and metal scouring pads.
Dishwasher use is possible but not recommended to preserve brilliance and prevent rim corrosion from harsh detergents.
The silver-plated finial will naturally tarnish over time: use a silver-polishing cloth to restore its shine, or to polish more thoroughly remove from the lid by twisting the special screw - rotate the screw, not the finial, to prevent damage to the lid. Always hand-wash as dishwasher use would accelerate the silver tarnishing.
PRACTICALITY MEETS ITALIAN ELEGANCE
THE OPUS PRIMA COLLECTION
Prima, meaning “first” in Latin, is the first collection in the world to bring the traditional copper hammering to clad stainless steel – a material appreciated by chefs and home cooks for its fast and uniform heat distribution, and its practical, induction-suitable and easy-to-clean surface. In this Collection, functionality meets Italian flair – hammered by our master coppersmiths in true Ruffoni tradition and mirror polished, the Opus Prima collection features silver plated finials that celebrate our shared culinary history and traditions.
- Thick core of super conductive aluminum for optimal responsiveness: food will not burn or overcook
- Internally and externally coated in mirror-polished stainless steel: practical, scratch-resistant, easy-to-clean and induction-capable
- Hammered by our master coppersmiths to ensure lasting beauty
- Handles and lids are enriched with finials in exquisite shapes such as acorns, artichokes, vegetables and animals to bring warmth and elegance to any table
- Knobs are cast in solid bronze and silver plated by our partner silversmiths in Milan
- Suitable for all hob tops, including induction, and oven-safe up to 450°F
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Italy